WHITBY, Ontario, July 5, 2017 - Extending its leadership in 100% solids polyurethane technology in heavy duty industrial service environments, Carboline is replacing Polibrid 705 with two progressive technologies formulated to provide maximum long-term performance for critical assets.
Reactamine 760 is an environmentally friendly, advanced hybrid technology, plural-component applied coating used as a lining for water, wastewater, manholes, penstocks, dam gates, pipelines and other aggressive immersion applications. It provides protection against microbiologically induced corrosion (MIC) and hydrogen sulfide corrosion found in wastewater treatment service.
- UL approved per ANSI/NSF Std. 61
- Complies with 21 CFR 175.300 Method D, E & G and direct dry food contact
- Environmentally friendly product; zero VOC and low odor
- Tough film that has excellent tear, impact and abrasion resistance
- Monolithic film that is a dense membrane with low permeability and low water absorption
- Low temperature cure
- Applicator-friendly formulation with a balance between long gel time with fast dry
- Fast cure response results in fast walk on time and quick to service
- Package options: 150, 75, 15 gallon kits and 900 ml dual cartridges
- Easy to repair, patch by hand using repair kits
Reactamine 760 HB was developed to provide an ultra-high build version of Reactamine 760. The high build properties were needed to resurface and reline concrete tanks, manholes, wet well and other wastewater services that have highly deteriorated concrete surfaces. Reactamine 760 HB expands Carboline’s 100% solids technologies and provides green solutions to corrosion problems. Continue to use Reactamine 760 where a smooth and lower DFT are needed. Use Reactamine 760 HB when thickness over 100 mils plus are required.
- UL approved per ANSI/NSF 61 Std. 300 mils maximum (cure to service 4 hour @ 59ºF)
- Environmental friendly product; zero VOC and low odor
- Complies with Greenbook 210-2.3 for chemical resistance (WWT testing program from California)
- Excellent barrier properties, low water absorption and permeability
- Fast setting properties results in quick return to service (2 hours for most services)
- Fast cure response results in quick walk on time (30 minutes at 73°F)
- Monolithic film that is a dense membrane
- Easy to repair, patch by hand using repair kits of Reactamine 760
"Our goal is to meet your needs and expectations by recommending products that provide the right solutions,” said Jeff Wilson, Vice President of Carboline Canada. “By doing this, Carboline has become the global standard of quality when it comes to high performance coatings, linings and fireproofing products."
The Carboline Team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers by providing:
- Highly trained experts in problem solving
- Exceptional service on delivery
- Striving to be the "easiest to do business with"
Our Mission: We protect against corrosion, damage, contamination and wear in any environment nationwide.
Contact Jeff Wilson for more information.
Jeff Wilson, Vice President of Carboline Canada